View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #55
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Finally! I knew I had seen this somewhere, been looking for it for half an hour. Don't ya hate it when you know you have seen something but can't find it for the life of ya?
http://www.facebook.com/SDSansa
That is a link for new colors coming for the Clip+. I don't know if there will be new colors for the Zip or not, haven't seen. I love my Clip+ still, use it all the time.
I really wish they would come out with a pretty green. I love green.
S
Me too! My only problem with the Clip+ is the SD Card sticks out a little bit. If they fixed that I would probably use it more. The Zip does not have this problem.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote