Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 04:34 AM   #889
dung.saga
dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.dung.saga can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Touch
much harder than I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dung.saga View Post
I've just decoded PDFReader-impl.jar with jad, and I've found something looks like PDF zoom parameters in source code of PDFPageImpl.class
I guess this related to zoom ratio in PDF reader. But I don't know how to test it with JBPatch yet. A job for next week .
Eclipse is too bloat for my taste. So, after some searching, I use JD-GUI instead.

Arggg!!! Amazon obfuscated many class names in recent firmware updates. I wasted some time trying to figure it out. This is much harder than I expected.

Thanks to ixtab, I grabbed the firmware 5.0.0 and extract the JARs from it. All the class and method names are back . But it seems that the decompiler can't differentiate among local variables, all of them are named "a" . Does anybody know how to fix this?
dung.saga is offline   Reply With Quote