View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #6
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Setting the brightness on the iphone is simple but I doubt many people mess with it. Tell your friends that they should take a look at the SETTINGS icon. Within you will find 1) Airplane Mode 2) Wi-Fi 3) Fetch New Data (for the push addicts)....4) Sounds (another way to say ring tones, also vibrate, yum) 5) Brightness **** 6) Wallpaper 7) General (Network and lock stuff) 8) Mail (all your boxes) 9) Phone (International/Fowarding and a few others) 10) Safari (internet settings like history, cookies and pop-up blocker) 11) ipod settings (sound check and TV out) 12) Photos (slide shows anyone) and last 13) APP store settings. Some need login PW or other additional info you may like to keep handy.

I myself have been reading Moby Dick on my iphone. I find the changing my font to mid-range and dark green saves my eyes. Yes you can change font type and color on the iphone, even reverse the background to white on black if you use the STANZA App.

Last edited by pagansoul; 07-22-2008 at 04:19 PM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote