Thread: Audio Book?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #19
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I'm glad to see this thread. I've been considering doing a self-recorded version of my recent book. I think my voice will work but I'll have to record a chapter and see how it sounds.

I too am a fan of auidobooks, mostly for travelling. I'll frequently shop for an audiobook by narrator in the genre I enjoy: George Guidall. His voice can make almost any story worth listening too.

Last edited by Lazer; 08-18-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote