View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #32
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I call mine a 505 and what I am reading an eBook.
Now, Jon, you can be as pragmatically practical and foolery-crushing as you wish, but, listen here,mate. "505" is not even a word; it's a number!

So, to solve this obstinate unfoolery of yours, from now on you're going to find that you can't help saying to yourself (because I have now put the thought in your head), when you switch "505" on, "Number 505 is alive!" and, because of homophonic resonance, you will call your Sony "Johnny Five!".

(If you have never seen Short Circuit, all of the above is going to look like nonsense...or more so )

Cheers,
Marc (I'm just teasing you a little, Jon. Heaven knows I wouldn't want to curse other people with my silly penchant for giving names to inanimate objects )
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote