Thread: Indexed notepad
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #15
daudi
Addict
daudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-books

Device: iRex iLiad, Psion 5MX, nokia n800
I like idea of the designer stationery for the iliad.

I was also thinking about the tabs idea and started working on this in November but never completed it. I was working on a way to add tabs to the right hand side of a pdf, the tabs being specified in a file. The most obvious use would be an indexed address book, but I was also thinking of things like book sections or chapters. I was doing this using latex and created the indexed notepad using latex as well (I didn't fancy doing the hyperlinks by hand).

Once I get the script to create custom indexed notepads written it would be pretty easy to do a whole range of things. I was thinking of including a calendar, diary pages, info pages etc. There are PDFs from the diy planner that could be interesting as well. We could essentially create a PDF filofax or timesystem.

I need to make some time to work on this script.

Last edited by daudi; 02-16-2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: changed pocketmod to diy planner
daudi is offline   Reply With Quote