View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 04:46 PM   #2
CTH
Zealot
CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think it should be a tax thing, just let everybody pay a little and get acess to all books, music and movies. People will not be very happy about it in the begining, but just see it as a punishment for all the illigal downloading, but after a while it will be the most popular tax, (if there is a such thing as a popular tax ). It would stop piracy and it would spread culture. It will probably be less money for the big pop stars but why should a pretty girl with a decent voice earn more money than a doctor? And after all they will get a lot of money when they play live anyway so I am sure they wont end up at the street,

That is what I think is the most realistic way to do it, but some ways may work better in some parts of the world and others in some other parts.
CTH is offline   Reply With Quote