Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #57
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen Morse View Post
edit: Did I read a previous post right? Is that your real picture in your avatar? It doesn't discourage me from buying it at all.
Hi Gwen,

Yep, that's my mug. You are very kind to find it non-offputting, as it were. I know it's not usual practice to flash an actual picture of oneself on these MBs, but as a photographer of long standing I do self portraits every once in a while. It's a break from scenery and still lifes.

Thanks for buying Boomerang. I hope you don't regret the investment. Oh, and what is TTS? Showing my ignorance once again.

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote