View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #6
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I highlight the typos so that I have clear, specific evidence. If you highlight, then immediately delete the highlight, you still have a copy in "My Clippings". I then use "My Clippings" to generate a list of typos for an email to Amazon Kindle Support, and request that they get the publisher to fix it. The Support web page has a place for the order number, even, so that you can be specific about the book. Sometimes I also email the publisher with the same list, so that they can see the extent of the problem. Only if consumers complain, will the publishers take any notice.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote