Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:14 AM   #34
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. You need to either use the archive on the device to download the books one at a time, or use Manage Your Kindle on an Amazon account to send books one at a time.
And, you need a separate program to monitor which books you've read and which books are to be read. It's a shame I can't do that with the archive.

I move my TBR books to a new Kindle in about 3 hours and I've never had a problem. Perhaps novels, which would be 95% of my books, are less indexing intensive.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote