View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 12:32 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmaynard View Post
Ha! I got it working. I found (on McAfee's site of all places) that installing the eBookwise Librarian makes a number of entries in the Registry ... exactly those that RB2Project was callling.

I had installed the Librarian well after I installed Publisher so I thought maybe the entries were pointing in the wrong direction. I simply re-installed eBook Publisher and now RB2P is working just fine. (Of course, the Librarian may be messed up now ... I haven't checked it.)
Yes I seem to remember some problems between publisher and librarian but I didn't realize they effected RBProject. I have both running so it should be possible to get everything working together more or less.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote