View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Adobe Digital Editions in the new devices

Is it just me or are others getting the impression not a lot of these new liseuses are going to possess support of Adobe Digital Editions, or indeed any cross-device DRM support?
I just get this feeling the ebook market is going to get split up into dozens of companies and people will be restricted from purchasing and reading certain ebooks mainly because they chose the wrong company when buying their liseuse!
I'm grateful that Sony 'opened up' my PRS-500 by adding ADE support, but one would think that such a move be very unlikely for the Skiff et al.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote