View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Yes, you can update without Whispernet. A few days after the firmware is released into the wild, it gets posted on the Amazon site (and usually other places ) You simply download, copy to the root of the Kindle and use the menu command to "Update my Kindle" This has been true for the Kindle and the Kindle 2. One has to assume it will be the same for the DX.

I don't know if any updates have been posted yet for the DX, so I can't point you to a URL, sorry.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote