View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #13
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I am very excited to check out the new site. I just bought my PRS-505 this past week and haven't purchased anything yet. I have downloaded my free 100 classics. I too hope they add the first chapter free feature. I think that is a huge boon for Kindle users and I can't help but think it would boost book sales for the Sony as well.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote