View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Now that I have my tablet, I've gone back to having a few subscriptions through Play. The free content available on the internet is no substitute, both in terms of content depth and user experience. And, since I'm a "situational" magazine reader for the ones that are not time-sensitive, I can simply download the issues and read them offline, which will be nice when I go to Florida in a few weeks. Definitely more cost effective than paying newsstand prices at the airport, which is what I usually end up doing. I'll just carry one paper book or magazine for the climb and descent when I can't use my devices.

The free trials help a lot, too. I can see if a magazine has the same quality as it had last time I read it, or I can just get a couple of free issues and then cancel the trial if it's not something I want to keep getting on an ongoing basis.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote