Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:21 AM   #23
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
$170 a year is pretty darned cheap for a hobby. I like to save money whenever I can of course and no way am I paying $20 for the latest Stephen King bookstop but it doesn't bother me to spend $6-7 on a book. Of course I'm not buying 85 books a year either. I probably average 4 per month.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote