View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #6
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkvdg View Post
Look for Tanakh at Amazon.

Henk
I wrote about this innovative publication (it was a Hebrew Tanakh on the Kindle with Direct Verse Jump) a while back. However, Amazon has killed this book (they do not like Hebrew). I am so upset with them. They allow tons of poorly formatted books but when somebody does an excellent job to overcome their issues, they pull the rug from under the feet. Again, this is not an OSNOVA publication but I have communicated with the guy who did the conversion. It was an interesting way to solve the lack of support for Hebrew on the Kindle.

Last edited by osnova; 10-27-2011 at 12:22 AM.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote