View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #116
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
N-n-no... I got it from MR Plugins section. It's full of useful Calibre plugins. 'Get Books' opens window to web but not with usual browser.

Another plugin allows to quick switch between views - like, many colums versus only few.
I may hide the information, but it does not mean that I don't want to have it.
Oh, gotcha. Get Books. I've never even used that yet, even though it's on my toolbar. No wonder I thought you were talking about a browser.

Yeah, I've tried the View Manager plugin. I like it, but had no need to use it because my columns were so simple.