View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 01:46 AM   #13
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Now, I may not be totally accurate, but my understanding of the process is that in Sweden when something is witnessed for a legal document, it is entered into public record as proof, and that as part of that record is means of contact for the people involved for verification that they're who they claim to be (so there isn't a bogus witness, or for going after those who bore false witness).
Yes. This is my understanding -- that is why a legal will was no more an option than a legal marriage license. This is one of the things that people are agitating to change in the law if I understand correctly.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote