View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #12
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
The font-variant is a fault of ADE, not of the Nook. I agree that it should be there.
The automatic indent is probably part of the default stylesheet, but it should honor if you specifically set the indent to 0.

I am not familiar with the photo's, so no comments there.

CSS3 is not in the IDPF specifications, so the Nook is totally correct in not supporting it. In fact, the iPad should not honor it, since it is not part of the specs. In fact, I think that >90% of the readers will not support it.

I suppose it is 'nice' that iPad ignores the standard... However, iBooks does not support ePub, but rather iPub...

Toxaris:

In fact, Apple specifically calls for usage of CSS3 in its iBookstore Asset Guide, as of the June 1 edition (and previous, at least through the beginning of the year), in lieu of the ADE xpgt. FWIW. There is nothing that Apple will not ignore if it suits it to do so.

FWIW,
Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote