Thread: corrupted dbase
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 07:48 AM   #39
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
I have now successfully added Robocopy and have the following running in Task Scheduler
Great!

Quote:
(If I remove the quotes it won't run).
That's because you have some directory names with spaces in them.

Quote:
I also created another batch file to back up the metadata data using Starson17's code.
You could have put the code into the same batch file. Either have robocopy copy off the multiple metadata.db backups when it runs, or you can just change the locations of the metadata.db.N source and destination files to c:\some\place\else\metadata.db.N.

I'm glad it works for you, and thanks for posting your final setup - it may help others.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote