View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:40 AM   #8
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Touch; Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzy7316 View Post
I have an idea for how to fix the glare on my prs 600. I am not sure if it is feasible or not, but figured I would ask for advice here. I was thinking of taking some jewelers sandpaper, the really fine stuff, but not so fine as to put a shine on something, and gently going over the screen. my only worry is if this would effect the touchscreen. There seems to be two layers of screens, I just don't know what is what.
That sounds scary. Why don't you try out an anti-glare screen protector first, like andyotter suggested. The glare didn't bother me on my PRS 600, but I still have a screen protector on there and I have no problems with it.
Almas is offline   Reply With Quote