View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 01:11 PM   #5
Ken401
Addict
Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken401 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, PRS-950, PRS-505, Nexus 10, Xoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzy7316 View Post
I was thinking of taking some jewelers sandpaper, the really fine stuff, but not so fine as to put a shine on something, and gently going over the screen. my only worry is if this would effect the touchscreen. There seems to be two layers of screens, I just don't know what is what.
To me, it appears the glass screen is underneath a plastic film, and the plastic film riding over glass is what provides the touch function. In this case, I doubt sanding the film substance would improve the clarity. I really don't think anything good would come from sanding or polishing the touch screen layer.

I'm just hoping that whatever comes after the 600-900's has clarity like my 505, although I do enjoy the features of my 600.
Ken401 is offline   Reply With Quote