View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #744
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
I've come across this font which is nice, like most though could do with being thicker on the PW (I'm using their regular version,not the light one obviously as this would be invisible on the PW I think!) but even as it is I do use it quite a lot. Unfortunately the licence terms don't allow for much, so I can't ask a kind soul with the right software to fatten it up for me but I thought maybe others might like it
That one does look nice - maybe you can use the bold as regular, and the display as bold? Since display is even fatter than bold, and in smallcaps, it should me obvious what is bold. Going to put that on my PW when I get a chance.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote