View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #15
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Well, the free sample I downloaded was AZW3 (KF8) and it's a mess as far as the html/css is concerned. Lots of this:
Code:
<p class="JonnaMemoir" style="margin-bottom:10.0pt;text-align:justify;text-indent:
.3in;line-height:115%"><span style="font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;">“You went
back to the office?” I was completely confused. If ever there were a doctor’s
note to get out of work, “brain tumor” had to be at the top of the list.</span></p><o:p></o:p>
Every paragraph...

I did a AZW3 to Mobi conversion, filtering "fonts" and it seemed to do the trick. Not sure what's happening on your end. Maybe the full book is different.

Edit:
I ran in to the same problem here with a KF8 (azw3) book:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...50#post2398650

Last edited by JimmyR; 02-07-2013 at 11:23 PM.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote