View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #67
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by pj123 View Post
To me, the price for Surface is almost suicidal. Before you place an order for Surface, ask yourself: Is there anything that you desperately need and only Surface has and Android tablet or ipad can't have? If the answer is "no", then be patient, just wait and see until real reviews come out (from actual users instead of columnists). Of course if you are rich and want to find an excuse to spend money, then go ahead and order one.
I agree. The earlier rumors had it around the 299 price mark, if I remember correctly, which would have been a sure way for MS to get a chunk of the market. And they should let you chose your color at the same exact price, since they want these things to stand out on campus or the coffee shop. Imagine you would have to pay $100 extra for a colored iPod touch. I imagine their target audience is into colors and perceived individuality.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote