View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #40
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
What do you mean by this? Is there a web server involved, or is the client operating on a folder tree? If there is a web server, then don't the various Android OPDS clients work?
I did not think that there were free-standing OPDS clients (although I guess I could be wrong about that)? I know various reader apps have that capability built in, but a free-standing one is likely to have a richer user interface I would have thought? Also, if CC supported this, then it can do the job on behalf of reader apps that do not support OPDS directly.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote