View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #6
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
I don't know of anyone who doesn't have an LED/LCD display, CRT displays have been gone for a decade or more and AH-IPS (a couple of years later than e-IPS) is the current standard among the less expensive LCD matrices.
No, that's still TN though IPS Display have become very affordable in the last couple of years or so.

To answer the question in the OP, yes I do have an IPS display and I wouldn't want to miss it.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote