Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 09:57 AM   #31
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote: "Ah. Well then," he nodded sagely, "let's table that particular point for now."

That's the same reply I get whenever I say something intelligent to my inbred in-laws. They never let reason interfere with a long-held superstition.

And did anyone else expect the taxi ride along the beach to end up at a ruined Statue of Liberty? I'm glad Steve went in an unexpected direction there with he uber panda. This is GREAT!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote