View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I could be wrong but you might need to remove the save to template from the default save to as well as from the mtp plugin specific one.
We had the same template/subfolder problem with Calibre Companion and Kindle for Android. Changing the default in the wireless driver worked for new installs regardless of what was in the base send-to-device template.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I...

1. copied and pasted the original string into a text file.
2. copied this string from Kovid's reply

{title} - {authors}

3. and pasted it into the (now blank) text box.

...as you can see there were no /'s in it and it did as I described earlier in this post.

If {title} - {authors} is now the default template string I doubt it will work for my 2nd Generation Fire, but I will, of course, try it.
Where was this blank text box? And did you restart calibre after you made the change?

I apologize for being so picky, but calibre definitely will not create subfolders if there is not a / somewhere in the template. Therefore, calibre did not use the template you entered and the question is why. Something else is going on, and unless that something else is identified it is likely that you won't get satisfaction.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote