View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I...

1. copied and pasted the original string into a text file.
2. copied this string from Kovid's reply

{title} - {authors}

3. and pasted it into the (now blank) text box.

...as you can see there were no /'s in it and it did as I described earlier in this post.

If {title} - {authors} is now the default template string I doubt it will work for my 2nd Generation Fire, but I will, of course, try it.
That should work. If not, where exactly did you save this template? There are multiple areas that have things called Save template.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote