View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:25 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Yes, he did and I did it and it didn't work - it dropped the subdirectories inside the author subdirectory (one for each book), but the books were all in the author subdirectory instead and the books still went undetected by the Fire. So I changed the string back and then decided to wait for the new version tomorrow, but I decided to post this new thread so Kovid could see that the string he suggested didn't work for my Fire.

Waiting for tomorrow's release.

It sounds like you still have a slash somewhere in your template. If so, there is an excellent chance that the new release won't fix anything for you because it changes the default. It won't change values added/changed by the user. If you changed the string, then as far as calibre is concerned you want the value you set, not the default.

It would help if we could see the template you are using. Go to preferences -> plugins -> device interface plugins -> MTP, copy the template there, and post it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote