View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Yes, he did and I did it and it didn't work - it dropped the subdirectories inside the author subdirectory (one for each book), but the books were all in the author subdirectory instead and the books still went undetected by the Fire. So I changed the string back and then decided to wait for the new version tomorrow, but I decided to post this new thread so Kovid could see that the string he suggested didn't work for my Fire.
As I said it is all confusing. Not having a new Kindle Fire myself, it appears I may be both ignorant and confused about what you were experiencing. Onward to the new version with fingers crossed for luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote