View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #6
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I know that e-ink type displays can be made flexible, but again it's that durability I'm worried about. Like you said, many companies are working on that very problem right now, but I dunno if we're there yet. Considering how much *any* e-ink device costs right now it feels like we're quite a ways off from having anything commonly available like what they are talking about in that video.

I'm not saying it's not cool or that it'll never happen, just seems a little premature.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote