View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 04:54 AM   #5
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyO67 View Post
...An example is a Facebook app that I have.... it lists that it has an update available. When I click into it, it requires me to sign in to my Google account. then I get the error message....
That sounds like it is trying to connect to the market, and being entourage is not recognized is causing an error. Not all versions of the Facebook app will work on the EE or PE.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote