View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #71
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
I've never got a paper cut from a book... had no idea it's even possible.
I've got a 1 inch scar on my left hand where it meets the wrist that proves it is possible and is even a permanent reminder of it. Got the paper cut at the local library when I was 5 flipping through a big pirate book that had glossy pages. I still remember what that felt like, and that was 31 years ago.
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote