View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #14
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Talking Patience Pays Off!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmvargo View Post
I stopped in at the Elyria, OH Target store today and picked up the lighted cover for my 505 for $16.24 + tax. All Targets are not the same on mark downs but make sure to check all the endcaps around the electronic section. I found mine near the edge of Electronics and Health & Beauty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
I hope my nearest San Diego Target marks them down to that soon; they've had the same half dozen or so covers marked at $32.48 for a couple weeks. I checked them Thursday on one of their price scanners and they were still $32.48.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckeedoug View Post
If possible always try to scan the UPC with one of the stores self service units. The red tag is not always the lowest price or the price reflected in the store's inventory system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
I do that every time; I approach the scanner with high expectations only to be disappointed when the price comes up $32.84. I'm going to try again tomorrow or Wednesday, maybe I'll be lucky this time!
Finally, the Target at Balboa & Genesee marked those six lighted covers down to $16.24, didn't even have to check at the scanner! I didn't think twice before I grabbed two in untorn boxes and headed directly to the checkout. Yayyyyyy!! For anyone else in San Diego there were four more in torn boxes.

I hope my Dad likes his, if not I'll be offering it in the Flea Market.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote