View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #26557
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Congrats Stitch!

CRussel, at least it is work. That is a good thing!

Getting ready to go for a walk with my little man.
Oh, definitely agreed. And you'd think by now I'd be used to the "boom/bust" cycle of a freelancer. But this has been a bit on the extreme side of that, I fear. IAC, work we must. If only because eat (and drink) we prefer.

In my cup: more of that Murchie's Russian Caravan. We're stuck with an inversion and a high pressure system, so it will be nothing but fog all weekend, apparently.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote