View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:17 AM   #220
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
Sounds like you took advantage of the review and information infrastructure (not to mention bandwidth) of online retailers to do your research with no intention of buying from them. You monster.

But no - I used a review website and forums for most of my research, online retailers were mainly only for a quick price comparison. Though I'm sure I must have read some user reviews on Amazon too, but since they don't pay the tax they should in the UK, my moral standards are intact (well at least in this one instance )!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote