View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #514
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
The audio was on two different card numbers with two different email addresses. But they were on the same library system. But I also have an account in Manhattan when I stay there. That is not on the same library system. Do you think these are linked?
No only the one with the two cards that use the same site is Linked. The Manhattan one uses a different site so they can't see anything. I am sure your mailing address is the same on both those cards? That how you are linked.

What each Library has is specific Librarians that can help you remove books that get stuck, fix broken links and general help with the site.

The other Card with Manhattan they would not be able to access. Overdrive could of course but they usually don't handle anything like that they will send you to your Local Library where the issue is.
and Adobe only handles ADE account issues like too many activations..error messages in ADE.

So I wouldn't worry about it unless you don't trust your local librarians.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote