View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #9
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
To some extent, it seems to me this book had the potential to be truly epic - but it needed a couple more revisions and possibly a serious editor.
I can agree with that. I enjoy long-winded fantasy, but there are definite areas in this book that could be streamlined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
and the writing is not bad, for fantasy standards.
Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa whoa. This is no longer the era of Piers Anthony. Take it back!
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote