View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 02:07 PM   #15
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelheid View Post
Ebook Studio has only one option: 'Make Book', which creates a pdb file. It also generates a pml file, which I can open, where all the specific coding can be seen for chaptering, special coding to represent accents etc.

So I don't have a choice in the output format.
I really *HATE* not having my fully-updated Cybook at hand. The one I currently have is broken in that the SD card slot won't function and thus it is stuck at version 0.91 of firmware. But I know I've created .pdb ebooks and read them on mine - using eBook Studio.

However, and I *keep* pointing this out in various threads, BookDesigner *WILL* create .prc files as well as *basic* Palmdoc .pdb files so what's the problem? It's *FREE* and if you scoot over to the Sony Reader part of these forums, you'll find download links to it.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote