View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:57 PM   #13
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlezzz View Post
You guys get the device on the date indicated by Amazon? Ours was supposed to arrive today but nothing came (Toronto area). DHL Global is the carrier listed in my account and scanned it Sept 4th (I chose standard shipping). I assume it's in the hands of Canada Post now, does Amazon update the tracking info at all or what ?
Amazon said mine was coming today. Canada Post told me on the phone today it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote