View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 05:36 AM   #136
varlog
actually it is /var/log
varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post

The second and larger issue is there is more to plugin than loading them. That's what the system Qt provides does for you. It makes it easy to load plugins. A plugin can't do anything if there aren't hooks for it to tap into and actually do anything. That's the hard part that's going to take the most amount of effort.
That's what I was afraid of: as I understand it, Sigil must know beforehand all the functionality of the plugin to load it - so new plugin features must cause changes in Sigil itself .

I thought perhaps one plugin would be very helpful: to load, say, something like DiapDealer python plugins?
varlog is offline   Reply With Quote