View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #55
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Okay, I added a menu item for screen rotation. It only shows up if the global orientation isn't set to automatic. For those of us who use automatic rotation, you don't see the menu item, and you just rotate the device as before.

Frankly, I love having the automatic orientation feature, because it makes it so easy to jump between portrait and landscape according to the page layout. Going to the menu each time would be way more annoying to me than the odd orientation flip that happens when I tilt the device by mistake. But each to his own...

I can see adding an option to enable automatic orientation within the pbimageviewer program, and reverting to fixed orientation when the program exits. Let me know if that is desired.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote