View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #49
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvum View Post
hi
i copied pbimageviewer.app in "system/bin" and "applications/" i tried the program on my pocketbook pro 912. but it does not open files (cbr) 0/0.
there is no "extensions.cfg" file in system/config/.
unarchived images do work though,
The information in the system/config/extensions.cfg file is used by the device to match the book format to the application. Without it, the library app won't know what to do with the cbr file. So, create the file if it isn't there already, and copy those lines into it.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote