View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:16 AM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I think the first hamster, er, I mean poster, is talking about doing it the other way around.

For example, if you have 10 short stories by Edgar Allen Poe cluttering up your reader's index, it would be nice to be able to merge them into one book called "10 Stories by Poe". This is a big deal to me, as a confirmed Project Gutenberg addict, because every single short story is its own ebook, which is downright annoying at times and leads to massive index clutter.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote