View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #17887
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Reading several novellas in the Honorverse before I finish up War of Honor and move on to Crown of Slaves. I want to cement some of that back story.

I must say, I'm really enjoying this re-read. Most of it is as an Audible book.
Finished off three novellas, and back to War of Honor, which I'm reading in eBook and audio book formats. I must say, this is perhaps the first of the Weber books where it's clear that his editor has lost control. It's just WAY longer than it should be. Positively flabby and self-indulgent in spots. But still worth reading, though I admit to skimming over whole sections where he's just droning on.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote