View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #15478
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you read the Shannara series in chronological order, you will be pleasantly surprised. The Word & Void series actually comes first. I was surprised when I found out. I'm reading the 2nd book now and I like the series. Then I'll move on to the next in order. It's not all like LoTR. Just some of it is similar.
HERESY! You should only read books in published order. You for one should know that.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote