View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #11
varlog
actually it is /var/log
varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs t1
My Qt5 12.04 Sigil seems to function so far. I checked it with "TheNewGenetics.epub" ( free from http://publications.nigms.nih.gov/order/index.htm), which Sigil tag 0.62 Qt4 was not able to load - actually this prompted me to try next Sigil git issue - and it loaded fine.
I'm not sure I like new behaviour of F10 (Preview Window), personally I'd prefer the old way - maybe because of my 20 inch monitor.
varlog is offline   Reply With Quote